Limmud FSU Innovation at Sheraton Parsippany, NJ is a 3-day Festival of Russian-Jewish culture, learning and entertainment! Join hundreds of young adults and families on March 27-29th, 2015 and enjoy an unforgettable Limmud experience.
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: SAVE $50 PER PERSON
Limmud FSU Innovation at Sheraton Parsippany, NJ
A truly unique event, organized and run entirely by volunteers, Limmud FSU has revolutionized pluralistic Jewish engagement of Russian-speaking Jews by involving them in an array of interactive workshops, intellectually-stimulating discussions, a festive Shabbat celebration, controversial debates, film screenings, artistic performances, music, dancing and much more.
- Choose from 100 sessions with many options at any given time
- Various Shabbat celebration options, shabbat observant and alternative programming options available
- Delicious Kosher meals
- Amazing rooms in a luxury Sheraton Parsippany Hotel
- Incredible gala on Saturday night with musical performances and jam sessions
- Opportunity to pitch in by volunteering and making this Limmud FSU unforgettable
- Wonderful Interactive Unique Children’s program for children from 3 to 12 years of age
- Check Out The Presenters!
- What Topics did Limmud Address in the Past?
Themes/topics will include: Jewish philanthropy, immigrants, the delegitimization of Israel, Russian- Jewish identity, Jews and Muslims in America, the problem of Iran, Russian immigrant media in the US today, Israeli-American relations and much more! Languages heard throughout the Festival will include English, Russian and a sprinkle of Hebrew.
To register and take advantage of the $50 early-bird special, please go directly to Limmud FSU’s website by clicking HERE
Please e-mail email@example.com.