Attention chocolate lovers, iAdventure.com has the tour for you!
$29 for a Chocolate Walking Tour in Manhattan ($80 Value)
- Each Tour is 90 Minutes
- Every Saturday 12:30 PM or 3:30 PM
- Through May 31, 2014
- Kids under 5 are FREE
Join Bob Gelber of Walkin’ NY on this chocolate walking tour, making stops at some of New York City’s best chocolate boutiques and sample a selection of decadent treats.
Visit world renown chocolatier, Jacques Torres’ SOHO shop and sample his divine confections. As your guide leads you through the neighborhood, we will drop in at MarieBelle’s, have a shot of her Aztec hot chocolate and sample one of her ”looks too good to eat” truffles. Additional stops include tastings at Kee’s Chocolate and Vosges Haut-Chocolat.
The Tour includes seven tastings!
- Where Does the Tour Begin:
Tour begins at Mariebelle’s flagship store located @ 484 Broome St in Soho (Manhattan).
- What Does this Ticket Include?
- Guided tour
- Chocolate samples at each location
- Gift bag to take home
1) Visit THIS WEBSITE and select the event you purchased tickets for.
2) Select the date you would like to attend from the drop down menu (if applicable)
3) Select the quantity of 1 ticket from the drop down menu (tickets must be redeemed one at a time!)
4) Click “Enter Promotional Code” – Type in your code and click “Apply.”
5) You should see your total amount come down to $0 (zero) – Click Order Now. (No credit card information should be entered. There are no fees!).
6) Fill in all your information and click “Pay Now” (you will not actually pay anything).
7) Once this is all processed, print your ticket and present it at the door upon arrival for admission!
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org