$22 for SNOW WHITE 1 Adult/1 Child Combo Ticket ($38.50 Value)
- Choose from 12 Shows in December 2014
- Galli Theater: 151 W. 26th Street, 7th Floor, Manhattan
- Great for Kids! Fun for Adults!
- Saturday, December 6, 2014, 2 PM
- Saturday, December 6, 2014, 4 PM
- Sunday, December 7, 2014, 2 PM
- Saturday, December 13, 2014, 2 PM
- Saturday, December 13, 2014, 4 PM
- Sunday, December 14, 2014, 2 PM
- Saturday, December 20, 2014, 2 PM
- Saturday, December 20, 2014, 4 PM
- Sunday, December 21, 2014, 2 PM
- Saturday, December 27, 2014, 2 PM
- Saturday, December 27, 2014, 4 PM
- Sunday, December 28, 2014, 2 PM
Snow White is a young woman whose stepmother is jealous of her beauty. When the magical mirror on the wall says that Snow White is the “fairest of them all,” the stepmother makes a plan to get Snow White out of the castle and out of her life forever!
To Learn More:
- About After-Show Workshop:
Hosted on Saturdays after the show, this 40 minute workshop let’s your child take the stage and be the star. At the end of the workshop, there is a presentation for attending family members.
- Message from Galli Theater:
“At Galli Theater we aim to spread joy to our audiences. Our fairy tale adaptations, written by award-winning playwright and philosopher Johannes Galli, are at once humorous, exciting, and philosophical, but never grim! Our actors engage the children to come on stage and interact with them. Children never have to sit quietly at the Galli Theater!”
The Galli Theater communicates important social issues through modern adaptations of fairy tales from around the world. The plays highlight their symbols and help to illuminate wisdom that is highly relevant in today’s society. They awaken a sense of liveliness in audiences and actors alike that can help reveal the genuine person and his inner vision and power, thus celebrating childhood.
- About Your Voucher/Redemption:
Please bring the voucher (s) to Galli Theater within 1 hour of the performance and exchange it for your ticket. Each voucher gives access to 1 adult and 1 child. There are no assigned seats.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org