A Celebration of All Things Cheese!
Indulge your best dairy cravings at Manhattan’s First Annual Cheese Ball. This Amnesia NYC event will feature cheese-centric and cheese-inspired foods, in addition to drowning you in some of the best wine!
First Annual Cheese Ball in Manhattan: December 15, 2012, 5 PM
- $25 for Cheesy Ticket (Includes Admission; 5 Cheese Tastings; 1 Glass of Wine)
- $34 for VIP Ticket (Includes Admission; 10 Cheese Tastings; 2 Glasses of Wine)
Welcome to First Annual Cheese Ball in Manhattan! This event was made in heaven for those who love cheese and wine!
Specially selected vendors and chefs will offer a sweet-to-savory revelry of cheese in all its mouth-watering glory. Cheese Ball will also feature Chef Rob McCue of the hit TV show “Hell’s Kitchen.” Chef Rob has appeared on Good Day New York, Season Eight of Hell’s Kitchen on FOX and will be appearing soon on Season Two of the BRAVO’S hit show Chef Roble & Co.
Plus, there will be a selection of red & white wines to quench your thirst, while rubbing elbows with fellow cheese enthusiasts.
Located in West Chelsea, Amnesia combines non-stop energy and entertainment that are not typically felt in NYC. Having a state-of-the-art sound and lightning system, in addition to the cutting edge DJs mixing the latest beats, Amnesia offers an absolutely new club experience to New York City.
1) To redeem, visit http://www.iadventure.com/event/detail/509adbf28bfbf/cheese-ball
Reservations are required 24 hours in advance and subject to availability.
2) Select “1” from the Cheesy Ticket drop-down menu OR the VIP Admission drop-down, depending on which ticket you purchased. Each ticket must be booked separately.
3) Proceed to checkout, and click the “Add Coupon” button; enter your voucher number in the coupon box.
4) Enter your information to finalize the reservation (no cc info required).
5) Present printed or smart phone voucher upon arrival.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org