A limited number of tickets is available for this rare 92 Street Y event with Chelsea Clinton as a moderator. The discussion will focus on how to get more women into politics and encourage them to run for public office.
Running in Heels: Where are the Women Candidates for 2012 – and How Can We Get More of Them? ($15 for $29 Ticket)
Chelsea Clinton and Others in a Panel Discussion
- Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 8:00 PM
- 92 Street Y, Kaufmann Concert Hall
- About the event participants:
- Chelsea Clinton – Board member, Clinton Foundation and Clinton Global Initiative. She is also a special correspondent for NBC News.
- Christine Quinn – Speaker of the New York City Council.
- Nicolle Wallace – Bestselling author of “Eighteen Acres and It’s Classified”, political commentator and former White House communications director under President George W. Bush.
- Abby Hunstman Livingston – Daughter of former presidential candidate Jon Huntsman. She most recently worked on his campaign and previously, worked for ABC News and for Good Morning America.
- Stephanie Schriock – President of EMILY’s List, the nation’s largest resource for women in politics.
- Amy Holmes – Former CNN contributor and News Anchor for The Blaze and GBTV.
- Cindi Leive – Editor-in-chief of Glamour magazine and glamour.com, which together reach 15 million women a month. She will introduce the panelists.
The panel will focus on how to get more women to join the conversation: by running for office and by getting into politics and policy-making—and how the country can benefit from their participation.
92nd Street Y is a world-class nonprofit community and cultural center that connects people at every stage of life to the worlds of education, the arts, health and wellness, and Jewish life.
- I purchased this deal! What’s next?
Please bring your voucher to 92 Street Y on the day of the event and exchange it for your ticket.
Please e-mail email@example.com