This is your chance to welcome 2013 in style! Enjoy a splendid 5-course “Gold” dinner at Courgette Mediterranean Restaurant & Bistro.
Courgette has opened just a few months ago in the heart of Midtown and has quickly captured the hearts of New Yorkers. It is no wonder that the restaurant is preparing to make the New Year’s Eve dinner its finest gastronomic experience to date!
$190 for New Year’s Eve Dinner at Courgette ($250 Value)
- 5-Course Dinner and Premium Open Bar (9 PM – 1 AM)
- Exclusive Access to Jelsomino Party (1 AM – 6 AM)
- About New Year’s Eve Menu:
*Roasted Beets, Mandarin & Goat Amuse Bouche
*Supplementals (all raw bar, charcuterie, and caviar from ala carte)
- Maine Jumbo Lump Crab Cake, Shaved Zucchini, Pickled Vegetable Remoulade
- Shaved Black Truffle & Foraged Mushroom Risotto, Carnaroli Rice, Micro Greens
- Cured Salmon Gravlax, Mesclun Greens, Poached Fingerlings, Olives, Mustard & Lemon Vinaigrette
- Frisee, Marcona Almond, Dry Cranberry, Manchego & Membrillo Vinaigrette
- Filet Mignon Carpaccio, Truffle Vinaigrette, Crispy Parmesan, Baby Arugula
- Braised Duck Ragu, House Made Pappadelle Pasta, Porcini Mushrooms, Grape Tomato
- Saffron Crusted Rack of Lamb, Black Truffle Gratin, Brussels Sprouts & Barolo Sauce
- Pan Roasted Sea Bass, Black Caviar Sauce, Artichokes, Roasted Peppers
- Dry Aged Grilled Strip Steak, Broccolini, Chick Pea Croquettes & Sauce Béarnaise
- Butter Poached Maine Lobster, Kafir Lime Beurre Blanc, Baby Carrots & English Peas
*Courgette New Years Eve Cake
Courgette is the newest Mediterranean/Italian project of the Ginza Project restaurant group. Courgette offers Mediterranean cuisine, with a mix of mostly organic ingredients inspired by French, Italian, and Greek cuisines. The menu features an array of seafood choices and premium meats paired with an exceptional wine selection.
Please e-mail email@example.com