Welcome to Dacha! Russian for “country house”, this place brings you the best traditional Russian dishes with an urban taste! The connoisseurs of blintzes, borscht, and Beef Stroganoff are in for a treat! So is everyone else!
Conveniently located in the heart of Greenwich Village, Dacha charms everyone with its fancy inside decor and a low-key outside sitting. It is very hard to walk past this cozy restaurant and not get seduced by its mouthwatering menu.
This menu becomes even more attractive with today’s deal.
$45 for $80 Worth of Food and Drinks at DACHA Restaurant (Greenwich Village)
Dacha is a traditional, yet trendy, Russian restaurant in the heart of the West Village. Dacha offers exceptional Russian cuisine, with its menu including classic Russian dishes like blintzes with caviar, pirozhki and pelmeni. You will also find less known authentic and delicious regional delicacies from the Caucasus, such as hachapuri, lobiani, dolma and shashlik! The décor is cozy and relaxed, yet sophisticated, providing an intimate, upscale ambiance, where people can meet for a romantic date or a meal with friends or family. The airy outdoor veranda provides the perfect setting for lunch, dinner and weekend brunch. Come for the food and atmosphere and treat yourself to a fine selection of house-infused vodkas, wines, and the full range of cocktails prepared by Dacha’s expert mixologists. The very latest vodka additions have been desert vodkas: chocolate cake and carrot cake.
- Russian Pickled Vegetables
- Smoked & Aged Assortment of Meat Platter
- Marinated Wild Mushrooms
- Tzar Salad
- Beet Napoleon
- Herring Under Fur Coat
- Classic Russian Borscht
- Beef Stroganoff with Mashed Potatoes
- Russian Style Chicken Tabaka
- Home Style Potatoes and Mushrooms
- Salmon Kulebyaka
- Dacha Stew
- Braised Prime Short Ribs
- Apple Strudel
- Cherry Plombir
- Chocolate Lava Cake
- “I had the pleasure of dining here and was glad I did. This place is “Russian Fusion”, which in this case means a menu full of traditional Russian dishes with a bit of French influence, as well as some more standard items for the less adventurous people in your group. The location is great, set off a bit from the street on a lovely tree lined block." Yelp
- “Dacha is nice. Went there for dinner over Memorial weekend – place recently opened up. It looks very fancy with all the chandeliers and candles inside. For me best part was the patio – wine and table outside and i am sold!” Yelp
- “All in all I would highly recommend Dacha, and wouldn’t hesitate to say that it’s one of the better restaurants in all of Manhattan.” Yelp
- Do You Have Questions About This Deal?
Please e-mail email@example.com