The summer has finally arrived and it is time to pick the best day camp for your kids! After all, you want a place where your kids will thrive, develop, and enjoy their summer!
As a parent, you remember very well when you were in your child’s shoes. That’s why choosing the right summer camp triggers so many good memories.
With this FREE voucher:
Receive up to 20% off at Gan Israel Chamah Day Camp in Brooklyn
- 2 Options Available
- Ages 4-12
- Transportation included
- Option 1: $190 for 1 Week of Summer Camp (Original Price: $225) This offer can be applied to several weeks.
- Option 2: $1,260 for 7 Weeks of Summer Camp (Original Price: $1,575)
Brooklyn Jewish Camp was established in the year 1999 by the Chamah organization and has been providing a great camping experience to Jewish boys and girls ever since. The camp is located at 60 West End Avenue in the Manhattan Beach area, where your children breath the cool ocean breeze in the hot summer when they are outdoors, and enjoy the spacious air conditioned rooms when indoors.
The camp gives your child a full program of sports, games, crafts, dramatics and other enriching camp activities. In addition, there is professional instruction in Karate, Zumba, Swimming, Gymnastics, Soccer, and Basketball. The experienced staffers work to develop skills, confidence and a sense of fair play within each child.
- Check out Kids Zone online:
- “Both of our children loved Camp! Each day was filled with exciting, varied, fun-filled activities. The counselors provided a warm, loving environment with tremendous spirit!” Ellen & Erik Coren, Midwood, Brooklyn
- “Our son Jacob really enjoyed the trips, the singing, activities and friends he made last summer. We were very impressed with the way the staff went out of their way to care for us in our families’ time of need.” Hannah H., Brighton Beach, Brooklyn
- “Sarah really loved her time at Brooklyn Jewish Camp. She treasured the personal attention from the camp and the friendships she made.” Alona Meyers, Ave. M, Brooklyn
- As soon as you download the voucher:
Please call the camp to schedule the interview at 347-495-3918 or 212-943-9690.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org