A recipient of the 2011 Best of Manhattan Award in Podiatry field, Dr. Alexander Fish believes that medicine is both a science and an art! As a scientist, Dr. Fish strives to apply the latest technological methods and professional knowledge in both preventive care and surgery. As an artist, he wants to make your experience as seamless and elegant as possible.
With today’s deal, you get to save on one of the most importance procedures in podiatric medicine!
With Your Free Voucher:
Save $300 on Special Anti-Fungus Treatment + Consultation ($500 Original Value)
Watch this highly detailed video about Dr. Alexander Fish’s innovative anti-fungus treatment:
- About Dr. Alexander Fish:
Renowned for his pioneering techniques in painless foot surgery, Dr. Fish has been treating podiatric ailments in his Manhattan offices since 1987. His patients come from all walks of life, drawn by his conservative approach to medicine and his innovative surgical technique that puts them on their feet as quickly as possible. That is why Dr. Fish’s clientele includes numerous sports figures, including Olympic champions.
- “I came to Dr. Fish with a foot problem, and he was able to treat the problem! So and after 3 visits I was in much better shape. Glad I came here, staff was very friendly.” Missy S.
- “After an injury I have had a problem with the nail of my big toe. It turned yellow and looked ugly – fungus. I’m embarrassed to wear open shoes. Hearing doctor’s advertising I decided to take a chance. Doctor Fish said “Be patient, follow my instructions and fungus will clear up”. I must say that the result exceeded my expectation. It took time, it was not cheap, but toe nail was cured! completely! I did not eat pills, that may destroy the liver, I used only the doctor’s formulas and have been patient. Thank you, doctor – it is work!" Maria S.
- About Other Services Provided by Dr. Alexander Fish:
- Reconstructive Bunion Surgery
- Nail and Soft Tissue Surgery
- Permanent Corn Removal
- Reconstructive Foot Surgery
- Wound Care
Please call 212-757-7437 to reach the office directly.