There is just something unbelievably romantic about a dinner with oysters and martinis. Normally you would have to travel to Paris for that, but with today’s deal you can have the same quality and atmosphere in the comfort of Manhattan’s Eats on Lex!
This Russian-owned Upper East Side restaurant has selections from various corners of the European continent. This time around My Russian Deal invites you to try their oysters and martinis. However, we would not be surprised if you find yourself coming back for their other seafood gems in the months to come!
$39 for Oyster/Martini Extravaganza for Two ($102 Value)
~ Meal for Two Consists of:
- Two dozen Blue Point East Coast oysters (a $72 value)
- Two signature martinis (up to $15 value each)
- About Your Martini Choices:
- The Classic House Martini
- Minnesota Harvest “Cucumber Martini”
- Sour Cherry Martini
- Take Me Home” Martini
- Espresso Martini
- Chocolate Raspberry Martini
- Latte Martini
- About Events at Eats on Lex:
Eats on Lex makes hosting a special occasion easy. Every private event here is customized to meet the needs of the client by working directly with the owner. The venue can easily accommodate parties of up to 100.
Eats has parties that come in many shapes and sizes. Whether you are having a special birthday party, a girls night out, a reunion or a corporate event, you can count on this place to deliver top-shelf bar and top-shelf service. Gather your friends or coworkers, surprise your loved ones or have a cocktail party or dinner party.
- “We had the sour cherry and Minnesota harvest martinis – each very strong, very flavorful, and the bartender’s recommendations that night. The oysters came almost immediately – two dozen for the table. They were scrumptious, and two were so large I counted them as double!” Yelp
- “Delightful. Lovely place, good menu and delicious meal – not rushed, not loud – SO happy to find the ‘real deal’ in this neighborhood.” MenuPages
- “The oysters were wonderful, fresh and full of flavor. The service was friendly and prompt. Their martini was very strong and had a nice flavor…” Yelp
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org