Forest Hills Rhythmic Gymnastics is a perfect place for those who are passionate about music and dance! Various programs allow students to apply their rhythmic skills in a creative fashion! It is all about the mind, the body, and the spirit!
The classes are mainly designed for young men and women, ages 4-16. Girls participate in rhythmic gymnastics: a mix of dance, gymnastics, choreography, acrobatics & ballet. Boys participate in break dance, which combines rhythm, acrobatics, funk, and hip hop.
$50 for 1 month of Rhythmic Gymnastics classes ($105 value)
~ One class per week
- Rhythmic Gymnastics (Girls ages 4-14)
- Rhythmic Dance (Girls ages 13-18; no previous gymnastics experience necessary)
- Break Dance & Fitness (Boys ages 4-14)
- About Forest Hills Rhythmic Gymnastics:
It is all about the mind, the body, and the spirit!
- Memory (kinetic, visual and auditory)
- Logical and analytical thinking
- Time management
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strength (physical, kinetic and dynamic)
- Flexibility (active and passive)
- Choreographic skills (ballet and dance)
- Perseverance and will power
- Love and passion for sports as way of life
- Artistic sensitivity and expression
- Sportsmanship and competitiveness
- Forest Hills Rhythmic Gymnastics in Photos:
Please call the merchant directly at (718) 813-1700.