Who doesn’t want a taste of Rome in the vicinity of Grand Central? It seems like everyone does, and that’s why Gente Ristorante Italiano is such a logical place for dinner!
$25 for Food and Drinks at GENTE Italian Restaurant ($50 Value)
Gente means “people”. This restaurant’s positioning statement is People, Pasta, Pleasure. Jay B. Mitchell, owner and executive chef, serves well prepared Italian cuisine directly influenced by his almost one hundred visits to Italy.
Gente’s soups are freshly made daily using all vegetarian ingredients. You will find panini, pasta, pizza, and salads that are all natural, as well as seasonal dishes, like Roman-style baby artichokes. Gente has a fully licensed bar with a wide selection of alcohol. Gelato and sorbetto are flown in daily from Milan and there is also an exceptional homemade biscotti.
This unique space is perfect for casual get togethers, romantic dinners, private parties, or client presentations.
- Insalata Mista della Stagione – Field Greens, Tomatoes
- Insalata Caprese – Tomatoes, Fresh Mozarella, Basil
- Insalata Tagliata – Chopped Salad with Field Greens, Radicchio,String Beans, Red Onion
- Spaghetti con Primavera – Multi-Grain Pasta, Zucchini, Broccoli, Tomato, Light Tomato Sauce
- Ravioli con Ricotta e Spinaci – Homemade Ravioli, Ricotta and Spinach, Cream Tomato Sauce
- Melanzane Parmigiana – Breaded Eggplant with Mozzarella, Tomato Sauce
- Costoletta d’Agnello – Grilled Lamb Chops, Olive Oil, Garlic, Rosemary
- Vitello Milanese – Breaded Veal Scaloppini with Chopped Arugula, Fresh Tomatoes
- Salmone alla Griglia – Grilled Salmon Filet, Olive Oil, Garlic, Rosemary
- Flute Limoncello
- Cappuccino Truffle
- Coconut, Peach, or Lemon Ripieno
For these and many other specialties that Gente has to offer – please take a look at their menu:
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.