One-of-a-kind opportunity for Jewish teens from Russian-speaking families across North America to spend this summer together.
Save Up To $500 per Teen: Havurah at Tel Yehudah 2017!
~ July 24 – August 7th 2017! ( Option to extend until Aug 17th)
~ Pay as little as $1,275
- Option 1: Save $250 on 2-Week Camp Option. Promo Code is HAVURAH1.
- Option 2: Save $500 on 3.5 Week Camp Option. Promo Code is HAVURAH2.
- About Havurah at Camp Tel Yehudah:
The Havurah (Kompaniya) program at Camp Tel Yehudah is designed for teens from Russian-speaking Jewish families, with activities focused on Jewish history, culture, tradition, and Russian-Jewish heritage. Teens will have an opportunity to enjoy a wide variety of exciting recreational activities, which include pool, sports, and trips out of camp to fun locations in the Northeast.
Havurah is a wonderful opportunity for teens entering 9-12 grades in the fall 2017 to make new friends from all over North America and deepen their connections to their Russian-Jewish community.
- In the Words of Camp Participants:
- “My first time at Havurah was ground breaking. This was my first time traveling without my parents! Upon my arrival, I was greeted warmly and immediately felt a sense of community. Within hours, I was able to connect with amazing people from all over the country. Within days, I was able to build lifelong friendships.” – Luana
- “Havurah is not just a summer program. To me, it’s home away from home. I can honestly say that the absolute best summers of my life were spent at Havurah. The program may only last three weeks that, unfortunately, always go by so quickly, but the friendships created last a lifetime. Whether you become really close with a big group, a few people, or just one person, you are guaranteed a life-changing experience.” – Veronica
To be eligible for Havurah: the teen must 1) be entering 9-12 grades in the fall 2017, 2) have at least one Jewish parent, and 3) have at least one parent who was born in the former Soviet Union.
The program’s tuition is being generously subsidized by grants from Genesis Philanthropy Group and Foundation for Jewish Camp, which allows to offer significantly reduced costs to first and second time campers from North America. Grant availability and amounts vary based on previous attendance at residential Jewish camp programs, including Havurah, and gradually decrease each year of attendance.
Limited merit and need-base scholarships are available!
- For Additional Information:
For more information, please visit the Camp’s website at www.havurahcamp.org.
For questions, please contact Andrew Rekhels at firstname.lastname@example.org or (917) 595-1900 x252.