Being Russian does not limit you only to vodka! There are plenty of Russians out there who also prefer a glass of wine or two! Especially when wine is served in the elegant atmosphere of the Hudson Terrace!
Today’s deal brings you a spectacular Wine & Dine soiree at the Hudson Terrace. Enjoy wine tasting with five different flavors and indulge in inebriating appetizers in the process! After tasting all the wines, you will receive a full glass of your favorite wine, as well as a complimentary admission ticket to Hudson Terrace on another night.
Spending an evening in style does not have to be difficult. It can be simple and elegant. Furthermore, it can be breathtaking, with a beautiful Hudson sunset in the background.
$29 for Wine & Dine Event at Hudson Terrace ($60 Value)
- Every Wednesday, 6:00 – 8:00 PM
- August 8 – September 26, 2012
This informal tasting, presented by iAdventure.com, features a selection of 5 wines from different select vineyards each week. Our resident wine sommelier will be on hand to discuss the colors and aromas as the flavors hit your palette. With your ticket you can taste and learn about all of the 5 wines in that week’s selection.
Specifically, your General Admission ticket includes:
1) Tasting of 5 different wines
2) Full glass of your favorite wine
3) Selection of appetizers
4) Wine-tasting notes
5) Complimentary Hudson Terrace pass for another night
Hudson Terrace, with its magnificent urban vista, is an unparalleled entertainment destination. Discreetly tucked at the edge of midtown along the Hudson River, this spectacular haven of serene opulence offers unforgettable venue amenities. The Hudson Terrace event venue imaginatively unites intimate interiors with all-season exterior spaces. Erected from imported heirloom woods, handcrafted tiles and treasured stone, the venue promises nothing short of uncompromised artistry.
- “Looking for a little Miami on the Hudson? This rooftop (third-floor) lounge comes complete with white leather couches, pink drinks, a remixed eighties soundtrack, and views of cruise ships parked in the harbor.” New York Magazine
- “Celebrated my birthday here a week ago with a bunch of friends. I liked it a lot because 1. we got in fast, no problems at the door whatsoever 2. comped bottle of vodka and 3. the place is the perfect hybrid of a lounge/club. Drinks were fairly priced as well and they have multiple floors for different music genres…” CitySearch
- “View is a stunner, no way around it. The duo behind Village Pourhouse brings us an ideal venue for basking in panoramic NYC vistas from the rooftop garden lounge or garden terrace. Private parties cater up to 150 guests on roof and salon may turn into a clubby space come nightfall. The space speaks volumes, but strives to be the next Merkato 55 Weekend Drink Fest.” BlackBook
- I Bought This Deal. How do I Redeem It?
You will receive a unique My Russian Deal code in an e-mail. Please go online to http://iadventure.com/show.cfm?id=147570&cart&, select your date and choose “General Admission” option; then proceed to “Checkout” and apply your code in the “Coupon code” field. For each ticket, there is one unique code.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org