Spending an evening in style does not have to be difficult. It can be simple and elegant. Furthermore, it can be breathtaking, with a beautiful Hudson sunset in the background.
Today’s deal from iAdventure.com is all about it! Pick a weekday and invite your friends or significant other to a luxurious Hudson Terrace, where all the world’s troubles go away and you experience something different.
$5 for Admission to Hudson Terrace Plus One Specialty Cocktail ($35 Value)
- * Redeemable Tue-Thu 5 PM – 9 PM
- Valid until September 5, 2012
Hudson Terrace, with its magnificent urban vista, is an unparalleled entertainment destination. Discreetly tucked at the edge of midtown along the Hudson River, this spectacular haven of serene opulence offers unforgettable venue amenities. The Hudson Terrace event venue imaginatively unites intimate interiors with all-season exterior spaces. Erected from imported heirloom woods, handcrafted tiles and treasured stone, the venue promises nothing short of uncompromised artistry.
- “Looking for a little Miami on the Hudson? This rooftop (third-floor) lounge comes complete with white leather couches, pink drinks, a remixed eighties soundtrack, and views of cruise ships parked in the harbor.” New York Magazine
- “Celebrated my birthday here a week ago with a bunch of friends. I liked it a lot because 1. we got in fast, no problems at the door whatsoever 2. comped bottle of vodka and 3. the place is the perfect hybrid of a lounge/club. Drinks were fairly priced as well and they have multiple floors for different music genres…” CitySearch
- “View is a stunner, no way around it. The duo behind Village Pourhouse brings us an ideal venue for basking in panoramic NYC vistas from the rooftop garden lounge or garden terrace. Private parties cater up to 150 guests on roof and salon may turn into a clubby space come nightfall. The space speaks volumes, but strives to be the next Merkato 55 Weekend Drink Fest.” BlackBook