There are some places that epitomize the very essence of Russian cuisine. They welcome you with impeccable caviar and numerous vodka flavors. They charm you with their rich selection of blintzes. They fascinate you with a homemade Chicken Kiev or Beef Stroganoff.
This is what IZBA is all about!
25% Off at IZBA Restaurant: 3 Options Available
1) $30 for $40 Worth of Food and Drinks
2) $45 for $60 Worth of Food and Drinks
3) $60 for $80 Worth of Food and Drinks
- Olivier salad
- Cocktail salad
- Seafood salad
- Neptune salad
- Herring with potatoes
- Cooked tongue with horseradish
- Tuna tartar with red caviar
- Blintzes (meat, cheese, caviar, mushrooms, or potatoes)
- Fried calamari
- Mushrooms with cheese
- Veal liver with sour cream sauce
- Lamb shanks baked with vegetables
- Chicken “Tabaka”
- Stew rabbit
- Schnitzel with mushrooms
- Fried telapia
- Stuffed trout with vegetables
- Seafood platter: mussles, scallops, shrimps
- Blintzes with ice-cream
- Blinztes with strawberries
- Cake of the day
- I come to Izba for every holiday and non-holiday celebration with my family and we always overeat. This isn’t even my grandma’s cooking, this, I imagine, is how Peter the Great ate.
- This is the sort of place where you hunker down and sit for the long haul. Preferably with a big group. Preferably with vodka.
- Izba serves an amazing food, their staff is very friendly, their prices are reasonable and their prez fixe banquets, especially the $50 one are really a feast. This is our place of choice for many family parties. The atmosphere is very simple, there is no stuffiness, and the food just warms your soul.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org