If you are looking for a weekend filled with unforgettable music and mind-blowing parties, then you should look no more. The annual Russian-American JetLAG Festival is less than three weeks away!
Come on over and spend the weekend in the company of like-minded fans of Russian guitar, gypsy music, klezmer, rock, and much much more!
$55 for JetLAG Festival Tickets ($75 Value)
- Valid for Adult (21+) General Admission Ticket
- June 15-17 Weekend, Catskill Mountains
JetLAG (JetЛАГ) is an annual open-air music festival that highlights traditional and contemporary trends in music, poetry and performance art. JetLAG discovers, establishes and maintains links between groups of different cultures, generations and tastes. The festival contextualizes and explores genres, styles and projects that embody such links, such as Russian guitar-poetry and folk song, rock, klezmer, gypsy music, trance, rap and freestyle poetry. In 2012 it will take place on the weekend of June 15 – June 17.
- More specifically – 5 pillars of JetLAG:
- It’s a process of adjustment while moving from one reality to another.
- It’s a rock-pop-bard-klez-retro-ethno-techno-rap-folk-funk-punk-fest overcoming the limits of geography, age, language and style.
- It’s a celebration of blazing rock’n’roll drive and soulful campfire songs, fierce acid rave and traditional music of Yiddish shtetl.
- It’s all music.
- It’s all good music.
- Performers expected at JetLAG:
- AUKTYON (the whole band) w/ Vladimir Volkov (Russia)
- UMKA & BRONEVIK (Russia)
- LiapiN’Roll: Aleksandr Liapin (Russia) & Aleksandr Fedtsov (Russia-US)
- HALF-PAST-FOUR (Canada)
- Olga Chikina (Russia)
- JONATHAN KANE’S FEBRUARY (US)
- THE COLLECTED WORKS (Canada)
- ‘THE UNTERNATIONALE’: Psoy Korolenko (Russia) & Daniel Kahn (US-Germany)
- MOBIUS (US)
- Vadim ASTRAKHAN (US)
- HuDost (US)
- FATHER OF SAM (US)
- Sveta Shmulyian & Django-Django-Love (US)
- PIKE & KOOPERATIV ZVEZDA (US)
- Julie Kagan & Alex Kolontyrsky (US)
- Deejay Spinach and others @ Burning Man Camp
- and many, many others
- How do you get to JetLAG?
Car is the best way to get to JetLAG! It is a 2.5 hours drive from New York City: the exact address is 485 Banker Road, Downsville, NY 13755. Take Exit 90, Rt. 17; then drive 8 miles North on Rt. 30 to Shinhopple. Turn right, then stay left over the bridge. Follow signs to Peaceful Valley Campsite for 1 mile.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org