If you are looking for a weekend filled with unforgettable music and mind-blowing parties, then you should look no more.
Come on over and spend three amazing days in the company of like-minded fans of Russian guitar, gypsy music, klezmer, rock, indie, and much much more!
- $35 for JetLAG Festival Student (Under 21) Tickets ($50 Value)
- $75 General Admission (21+) Tickets Also Available
June 21-23 Weekend, Catskill Mountains
(Please see driving directions below)
- Students must be under 21.
- Adults should fill out the consent form for students under 18. The form should be handed to JetLAG organizers upon arrival to the site. Please see the form below:
JetLAG (JetЛАГ) is an annual open-air music festival that highlights traditional and contemporary trends in music, poetry and performance art. JetLAG discovers, establishes and maintains links between people groups of different cultures, generations and tastes. The festival contextualizes and explores genres, styles and projects that embody such links, like Russian guitar-poetry and folk song, rock, klezmer, gypsy music, trance, rap and freestyle poetry. In 2013 it will take place on the weekend of June 21 – June 23.
- More Specifically – 5 Pillars of JetLAG:
- It’s a process of adjustment while moving from one reality to another.
- It’s a rock-pop-bard-klez-retro-ethno-techno-rap-folk-funk-punk-fest overcoming the limits of geography, age, language and style.
- It’s a celebration of blazing rock’n’roll drive and soulful campfire songs, non-stop Burning Man style parties, and traditional music of Yiddish shtetl.
- It’s all music.
- It’s all good music.
- Performers expected at JetLAG:
Check out the schedule below!
- How do you get to JetLAG?
Car is the best way to get to JetLAG! It is a 2.5 hours drive from New York City: the exact address is 485 Banker Road, Downsville, NY 13755. Take Exit 90, Rt. 17; then drive 8 miles North on Rt. 30 to Shinhopple. Turn right, then stay left over the bridge. Follow signs to Peaceful Valley Campsite for 1 mile.
Please e-mail email@example.com