Do not miss the grandiose Khovanshchina at the Metropolitan Opera! The New York Times described this production as “one of the best things the Met has done this season.”
Download your voucher to get the promo code that you can apply to tickets on March 10 and March 13 performances.
The Metropolitan Opera: KHOVANSHCHINA Tickets at 25% Off
- Saturday, March 10, 2012, 7:30 PM
- Tuesday, March 13, 2012, 7:00 PM
Note: Balcony and Family Circle sections are excluded.
- About the plot background:
Shortly after the death of Tsar Fyodor III, Russia faces internal turmoil and fragmentation. Tsar Peter I (soon to be known as Peter the Great) must deal with two dissenting factions. On one side, there are Streltsy, led by Prince Khovansky. On another, there are Old Believers, led by Dosifei. Both groups, though radically different in their beliefs, pose a challenge to Peter’s rule.
- Conductor: Kirill Petrenko
- Marfa: Olga Borodina
- Andrei Khovansky: Misha Didyk
- Vasily Golitsin: Vladimir Galouzine
- Shaklovity: Vitaliy Bilyy
- van Khovansky: Anatoli Kotscherga
- Dosifei: Ildar Abdrazakov
- To which sections does the promo code apply?
- Orchestra Parterre
- Grand Tier
- Dress Circle
- How do I get the promo code?
Please download the voucher to receive the promo code! The code is written on the actual voucher.
Photo credit: Ken Howard/Metropolitan Opera.
Note: “100% discount” refers to the maximum $100 discount and does not constitute 100% off from the total ticket price.