Here is an elegant and cozy French restaurant, situated in the heart of Midtown West, not far from the Times Square.
Whether you are looking for an after-show dinner with friends or a romantic dinner for two, Le Rivage is definitely your perfect venue! Nothing beats an impeccable French cuisine and a charming European atmosphere!
For the restaurant of this class, the prices are quite low, and the financial outlook becomes even brighter with today’s deal:
Take 50% off when you spend $50 (Save $25)
Le Rivage has a family tradition with a gastronomical quality passed down through three generations. The maiden name of this place was Cafe du Soir, located on the East 86th St. Since 1984, Le Rivage has established itself on the Restaurant Row in Midtown West.
- Gratinee Baked with gruyere cheese
- Julienne of Celery root In a mustard remoulade
- Salade verte with artichoke hearts vinaigrette
- Romaine with tomatoes & anchovies
- Tilapia “Meuniere” sauteed & finished
- Poached salmon with a “dijonnaise” mustard sauce
- Sole “Bonne Femme” baked with mushrooms and sauce bechamel
- Veal Scaloppini mushrooms and “madere” sauce
- Emince, diced veal, peppers, mushrooms, onions and madeira
- Pot roasted “Bourgeois” braised with red wine and mushrooms
- Black angus steak touch of demi-glace and cabernet
- Mignonette medaillons pounded with black pepper, sauce bordelaise
- Creme brulee vanilla custard with a hard sugar shell
- Poire Helene poached pear, vanilla ice cream & chocolate sauce
- Napoleon layered vanilla pastry
- Peche melba peach, vanilla ice cream & raspberry sauce
- Creme caramel traditional french flan with caramel sauce
Please e-mail email@example.com