Take 50% off any bill up to $30 at Lotus Thai Restaurant & Lounge.
Here comes a trendy Thai restaurant, where the Russian and Thai owners created a dining experience that is both contemporary and authentic.
Even if you haven’t dined here before, you might have seen this place prominently featured in one of “Russian Dolls” episodes.
Lotus has authentic Thai dishes made from fresh ingredients to highlight the wonderful flavors of the classic Thai cuisine. This restaurant explores exotic flavors and the tantalizing blend of hot, sour, bitter, sweet, and salty to create a stimulating sensual evocative adventure.
Let’s take a look at their menu, shall we?
If you are in the mood for a soup:
- Chicken Coconut Soup “Tom Kha”
- Lemongrass, Kaffir Lime Leaf “Tom Yum”
If you are dying for an appetizer:
- Bangkok Duck Bun
- Shrimp, Chicken, Crabmeat Shumai
- Wok Fried Calamari
- Steamed Mussles
If you want a classic Thai dish:
- Sauteed Ginger “Pad King”
- Sweet and Sour “Preow Wan”
- Massaman Curry
If you are ready for some meat:
- Flambe Roasted Chicken
- Grilled Rib Eye Steak
- Braised Short Ribs Massaman
- “Le Quack” Half Roasted Duck
Or if you would rather order vegetarian:
- Steamed Oriental Vegetable
- Stir Fried Asian Aubergine
- Vegetable Tampura
Finally, here are some desserts for you:
- Banana Spring Roll a la Mode
- Warm Chocolate Lava
- Mango Mousse Cake