Owned by Russian-Americans, this recently opened restaurant has already captured the hearts of West Villagers and other New Yorkers.
Come and enjoy over two dozen different mussel preparations with sauces and ingredients from American, Italian, Asian, French, Mexican, Brazilian, and Greek cuisines:
$25 for $50 Worth of Food at Mussel Pot Restaurant!
- NEW YORK: buffalo sauce, carrots, celery, blue cheese crumbles
- ITALIAN PESTO: basil, pine nuts, parmigiano reggiano, olive oil, garlic cream
- THAI: red curry, lemongrass, cilantro, coconut milk, couscous
- PROVENCAL: white wine, shallots, cherry tomatoes, garlic, basil.
- LOBSTER DIJON: saffron sauce, dijon mustard, lobster sauce, smoked hardwood bacon, garlic, tarragon, baby shrimp, baby scallops
- INDIAN: red curry, tomato, coconut milk, ginger, cloves, coriander, butter, chives, lime
- PROVENCAL: white wine, shallots, cherry tomatoes, garlic, basil
- BOUILLABAISSE: fresh scallops, clams, shrimp, thick saffron broth
- OAXACAN: piquillo peppers, onions, chorizo, queso fresco, fresh tomato, cilantro
- VERACRUZANA: tomato, capers, roasted garlic, cilantro, green olives, parsley, red peppers
- MANHATTAN: tomato sauce, clams, sherry, white wine, onions, potatoes, carrots, basil, fresh oregano, cream
- SIDE DISHES: hand cut fries, sweet potato fries, sauteed broccoli, sauteed spinach.
I always like looking for new restaurants and to try new things. I went here with some friends a few days ago and absolutely loved this restaurant. it is so cozy and beautiful and the outdoor garden with waterfall and pond is breathtaking. Insider Pages
It was my first time eating at The Mussel Pot. The food was great, the service was friendly and very attentive. OpenTable
Went here with a group of friends & had an awesome experience. It’s always cool to find a restaurant with a unique concept. Insider Pages