Here is another New Year’s Eve party coming your way!
Come and welcome 2012 at THE MUSSEL POT
- in the heart of Greenwich Village!
- at the place loved by New Yorkers!
- … and created by Russian-Americans!
NEW YEAR’S EVE CELEBRATION – PARTY UNTIL 4 AM!
$90 for 5-Course Dinner for Two People!
Invite your friends: $90 for two / $45 for one! The more, the merrier!
New Year’s Eve Dinner Menu:
Every two guests will receive a choice of:
- 2 glasses of wine or champagne
- Soup or salad for each
- 2 Mussel entrees
- 2 Side dishes
- 2 desserts
- 2 coffees or teas
The Mussel Pot is obviously all about picking the best mussels! And you want the very best on the New Year’s Eve celebration Here is just a small taste of the mussel dishes you might enjoy:
- NEW YORK – buffalo sauce, carrots, celery, blue cheese crumbles
- ITALIAN PESTO – basil, pine nuts, parmigiano reggiano, olive oil, garlic cream
- THAI – red curry, lemongrass, cilantro, coconut milk, couscous
- INDIAN – red curry, tomato, coconut milk, ginger, cloves, coriander, butter, chives, lime
- PROVENCAL – white wine, shallots, cherry tomatoes, garlic, basil
- BOUILLABAISSE – fresh scallops, clams, shrimp, thick saffron broth
- OAXACAN – piquillo peppers, onions, chorizo, queso fresco, fresh tomato, cilantro
And then of course let’s not forget the sides:
And, as always, we listen to what others are saying:
“I always like looking for new restaurants and to try new things. I went here with some friends a few days ago and absolutely loved this restaurant. it is so cozy and beautiful and the outdoor garden with waterfall and pond is breathtaking.” Insider Pages
“It was my first time eating at The Mussel Pot. The food was great, the service was friendly and very attentive.” OpenTable
“Went here with a group of friends & had an awesome experience. It’s always cool to find a restaurant with a unique concept.” Insider Pages