Lost & Found Project: $25 for OLD NEW YEAR Show Tickets ($35 Value)
- Choose from 8 Dates: April 27-May 13, 2017
- 345 E 104th St., Manhattan
-Produced by the Lost & Found Project
- Presented by Folksbiene.RU
Lost & Found Project, an edgy ensemble of next generation storytellers, curates a world premiere of “Old New Year”. This is the fifth original production by Lost & Found Project.
Continuing the company’s tradition of working with the Verbatim technique, “Old New Year”, the fifth original production by Lost & Found Project, merges personal experiences of the L&Founders.
The engaging narrative of “Old New Year” recalls those moments when you’re looking at the lighted windows of NYC buildings in the evening and trying to guess what kind of life takes place behind them and their tenants. What events would cause them to decide if they will forge a New Path in a New Day, or repeat the Old Stumbles of the Old Year?
To make the right decision, even if it’s difficult, you have to rely on something beyond yourself for guidance: Maybe that’s the moment to remember your roots, even if you have not thought about them for the last 15 years.
And in this condition, isn’t going to a party the best medicine?
~ Runtime: 100 minutes – no intermission
- Rebecca Karpovsky
- Masha King (“Girls”, 2012, “Madam Secretary”, 2014 and “The Videoblogs”, 2016)
- Elena V. Levenson
- Sergey Nagorny
- Elena Rickman
- Ruslan Verkhovsky
- Gera Sandler (Actor, co-director “Meduzot”, 2007, “Avanim”, 2004)
- Anya Zicer (Founder / Curation Lost & Found Project and Managing Director of National Yiddish Theatre’s Folksbiene RU)
- Boris Zilberman (writer, actor, and comedian, a founding member of Lost & Found Project)
- Choose from the Following Performances:
- Thursday, April 27, 2017; 7:30 PM
- Sunday, April 30, 2017; 3 PM
- Thursday, May 4, 2017; 7:30 PM
- Wednesday, May 10, 2017; 7:30 PM
- Thursday, May 11, 2017; 7:30 PM
- Friday, May 12, 2017; 7:30 PM
- Saturday, May 13, 2017; 3 PM
- Saturday, May 13, 2017; 7:30 PM
- About Lost & Found Project:
Lost & Found Project is an award-winning troupe, founded in 2011 as a multi-faceted theatre experiment by a group of young NYC-based actors and writers. As an experimental docu-theatre troupe that creates original stage productions based on the Verbatim technique, the ensemble creates their work through a series of workshops, trainings and improv sessions, where they explore human experiences through drama. The goal of the project is to include the audience in the process, to allow them the opportunity to raise questions concerning their own identity and become more aware of their own history.
Continuing the company’s tradition of working with the Verbatim technique, KNOCK, their third original production, merges personal experience of the company members’ journeys and brings them to the stage.
* FolksbieneRU is a partnership initiative of Genesis Philanthropy Group and National Yiddish Theatre Folksbiene.
- About Your Voucher/Redemption:
This voucher is your ticket. Please bring it to the venue on the day of the performance. There are no assigned seats.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.