Located in the heart of New York’s Greenwich Village, Onegin Restaurant has the finest Russian fusion cuisine that Manhattan has to offer.
Taking its name from Alexander Pushkin’s great novel in verse, Onegin epitomizes Russian dining experience at its core. Enjoy a delicious borscht and a succulent Chicken Kiev, among numerous other gastronomic specialties, while indulging in one flavored vodka shot after another.
Be treated like a 19th century aristocrat, while taking advantage of today’s deal with a fantastic menu!
60% Off at ONEGIN Restaurant: 2 Options Available:
1) $55 for Upscale Dinner for Two ($126 Value)
2) $99 for Upscale Dinner for Four ($252 Value)
- Your Onegin Dinner Includes (For Each Guest):
1) Appetizer Or Soup/Dumplings (up to $24 Value)
2) Entree (up to $26 Value)
3) Infused House Vodka Shot Or Chef-Selected Wine or Beer (up to $13 Value)
- Choose From a Fantastic Special Menu:
- Chicken Liver Pate with Dry Fig Confiture: Delicate pate served with grapes toasted baguette.
- Blini with Salmon (Red) Caviar: Served with chopped hard-boiled egg, scallion & sour cream.
- Filet of Cured Herring: With buttered young potato.
- Chopped Farm Salad: Seasonal vegetables and feta cheese.
- Laurdon Salad with Poached Egg: Circus frizee, rendered bacon & crumbled goat cheese.
- Cabbage or Meat Pirogi: Hot from Onegin’s signature oven, these pies are the ultimate Russian comfort food.
OR SOUP & DUMPLINGS:
- Russian Borscht: Served with garlic bread “Pompushka” & savory beef cubes.
- Porcini & Barley Soup (Vegetarian).
- Russian Smokehouse Stew “Solyanka” Savory, zesty, stew of the finest cuts of smoked meats with lemon and olives.
- Traditional Fisherman’s Soup “Uha!”
- Traditional Russian Dumplings “Pelmeni”: Choice of chicken or veal; served with sour cream.
- Traditional Ukrainian Dumplings “Vareniki” (Vegetarian).
- “Pozharsky” Cutlets: Seared ground chicken & veal patties with mashed potatoes and mushroom cream sauce.
- Braised Beef Short Ribs au Jus: Tender slow braised beef on the bone with truffle barley risotto and grilled endive.
- Chicken Kiev: Traditionally served with mashed potatoes, grilled scallions and sautéed cherry tomatoes.
- Seared Filet of Wild Trout: Topped with garlic lemon butter, a side of mashed potatoes, broccoli and asparagus.
- Spice Glazed Roasted Salmon: Served on sautéed spinach with a vegetable bouquet garnish.
- Pan Fried Potatoes with Wild Mushrooms: Chef-selected mushrooms sautéed with caramelized onions over an iron skillet of pan fries (Vegetarian).
3) VODKA SHOTS OR WINE OR BEER
- Infused House Vodka Shots: Cranberry, Red Currant, Strawberry, Blackberry, Citrus (Lemon, Lime, Orange & Grapefruit), Cucumber & Mint, Melon Tarragon, Pear & Ginger, Horseradish or Horseradish & Beets.
- Wine: Pinot Grigio, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Merlot, Bordeaux, Cabernet.
- Any Draft Beer.
Whether you are looking for an intimate dinner or for a large-scale party, Onegin is your perfect venue. This latest Russian restaurant in Manhattan charms you with excellent food, unbeatable Village location, roaring parties, and dazzling karaokes, to name a few! You find yourself surrounded by verses from Alexander Pushkin’s Evgeniy Onegin written on the walls, with the poet’s gigantic portrait gracing the ceiling. The decor and ambiance take you on a journey to a Romantic Russia that no longer exists.
- " I went to Onegin for dinner on a Friday night and it was great! The atmosphere was classy and sexy, the food and drinks were delicious, the service was impeccable." Yelp
- “I’m Russian, 30 something and live in Manhattan… We started with borscht (exceptional), pies with spinach (just like my Mom’s), entrees were Beef Str.(my fave always) and Sea Bass (fresh and delicious). I also enjoy coffee (lattes/capp. are right on). Service was excellent. i can’t wait to go back. Well worth the money spent. I love Onegin!” Menu Pages
- “I came here with a friend in search of adventurous ethnic cuisine, and that’s exactly what we experienced. Russian is possibly one of the most foreign cuisines to me, so my dinner-mate and I relied heavily on our waitstaff to steer us in the right direction. They made fantastic recommendations, so we really felt like we were getting the “authentic” experience." Yelp
Please e-mail email@example.com