No wonder this place was Open Table’s 2010 Diners’s Choice winner!
We are not talking about your standard Italian food here. We are talking about great knowledge of each dish’s history and the extensive care the old-fashioned chef takes in preparing it.
We are talking about weekend music, with a famed singer entertaining you in 7 languages!
We are talking about some dancing that you won’t be able to resist!
Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Padre Figlio!
Receive 50% off when you spend $50 at Padre Figlio (Save $25)
- Carpaccio of Smoked Salmon: Home smoked, served over baby arugula with capers, onions and tomato
- Clams baked Oregonata or Casino: Eight Littleneck clams baked with breadcrumbs or pancetta
- Polpettine Napoletane: Veal & beef meatballs in casserole with fresh tomato sauce
- Calamari Fritti: Tender pan-fried calamari served with mild, medium or spicy red sauce
- Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail: Ecuadorian, white, under-7 shrimps served with lemon & cocktail sauce
- Pappardelle Bolognese: In Northern Italian meat Sauce
- Spaghetti ai Frutti di Mare: With shrimp, scallops, clams, mussels and calamari in white or red sauce
- Homemade Lobster Ravioli: Half-moon shaped pasta filled with fresh lobster in tomato & cream sauce
- Homemade Gnocchi Napoletani: Bufala ricotta & milk dumplings in fresh tomato & bufala mozzarella sauce
- Chilean Sea Bass Oreganata or in Cartoccio: Oreganata or poached in parchment with fresh vegetable medley
- Norwegian King Wild Salmon: Grilled or saut�ed in wine, lemon and capers
- Fillet of Sole Mediterranea: Stuffed Lemon Sole with crabmeat and spinach in a grappa, saffron & fava bean sauce
VEAL AND CHICKEN:
- Veal Scaloppine ai Quattro Funghi: Tender veal with four types of European mushrooms in porto sauce.
- Veal Scaloppine Martino: Dipped in parmigiano, topped with baby artichokes and asparagus in wine, lemon & herbs
- Chicken al Forno: Grilled over garlic mash potato in wine and rosemary sauce
- Chicken A Piacere: Parmigiana, Francese, Marsala
- Rack of New Zealand Venison- in green peppercorn & cognac
- Rack of Canadian Wild Boar- in limoncello reduction:
- Filet Mignon of Buffalo- in porto reduction:
- Filet Mignon of Ostrich- grilled over grilled zucchini & asparagus:
- The owner is fantastic, the food is fantastic….a great secret in Midtown. Zagat
- I’m transported to Sicily again as I swirl my fork in Gino’s classic bucatini con sarde – sardines, fennel, caramelized onions, pine nuts (too many) – nutty with toasted bread crumbs. New York Magazine
- We lived in the neighborhood for three years before trying this place and now we are so sad we waited. The food was not only delicious but the portions were so large we have and entire meal left over in the fridge. OpenTable
- Excellent value on their prix fixe dinner. MenuPages