There are some rock bands that are timeless! Their songs get passed on from generation to generation.They fascinate your imagination for decades and become a part of your daily existence. One such band is PIKNIK.
Founded more than three decades ago and with 25 albums in its discography, PIKNIK is one of the undisputed leaders of Russian rock!
New York’s 2012-2013 season is about to start with PIKNIK’s unforgettable concert! Do not miss this band’s one-night-only Manhattan performance on September 23! Choose from two available ticket options!
PIKNIK Concert Tickets Up to 25% Off: 2 Options Available:
- Webster Hall, 125 East 11th St., New York, NY 10003
- Sunday, September 23, 2012, 8:00 PM (Doors open at 7:00 PM)
- About Two Ticket Options:
1) $45 for General Admission Tickets ($60 Value)
~ Includes closer access to the stage and some seating (first-come, first-serve basis)
2) $60 for VIP Admission Tickets ($75 Value)
~ Includes separate balcony area, with better view of the stage. Also includes seating tables (first-come, first-serve basis).
- PIKNIK’s Official Website:
Formed more than 30 years ago, Piknik is a Russian rock band, which is famous for its unique blend of Art rock, Jazz rock, Progressive rock and original Russian rock. The band is led by Edmund Shklarsky, with Leonid Kirnos, Marat Korchemnyi, and Stanislav Shklarsky among other band members. Piknik is known as one of the “classic” Russian rock bands.
- Dym (1982) (Smoke)
- Tanetz Volka (1984) (Wolf’s Dance)
- Iyeroglif (1986) (Hieroglyph)
- Rodom Niotkuda (1988) (Born from Nowhere)
- Harakiri (1991)
- Nemnogo Ognya (1994) (A Little Bit of Fire)
- Vampirskiye Pesni (1995)(Vampire Songs)
- Jen-Shen (1996) (Ginseng)
- Steklo (1997) (Glass)
- Pit’ Electrichestvo (1998) (To Drink Electricity)
- The Best (Compilation) (1998)
- Egiptyanin (2001) (Egyptian)
- Fioletovo-Cherniy (2001)(Violet-black)
- Smutniye dni (2002) (Dark Days)
- Nastoyashiye dni 1992-2002 (2002) (Actual Days)
- Chuzhoy (2002) (Alien)
- Govorit I Pokazyvayet (2003) (Tells and Shows)
- Tribute (Piknik songs performed by other artists) (2003)
- Ten’ Vampira (2004) (Shadow of Vampire)
- Korolevstvo Krivyh (2005) (Kingdom of the Crooked)
- Novoegipetskiye Pesni (2005) (New-Egyptian Songs)
- Mrakobesiye i Jazz (2007) (Obscurantism and Jazz)
- Zhelezniye Mantri (2008) (Iron Mantras)
- Teatr absurda (2010)(Theatre of the absurd)
- Tri Sudby (2011) (The Tree Fates)
- About Your Voucher / Seating:
This voucher is your ticket. Please bring it to Webster Hall on the day of the concert. There are no assigned seats
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org