Do not miss spectacular RUSSIAN CABARET NIGHTS at Manhattan’s RUSSIAN SAMOVAR Restaurant, where you will be treated to a festive three-course meal, as well as great cabaret songs that you know and love!
Russian Samovar Restaurant: CABARET + 3-Course Meal! Tickets at 45% Off!
- Choose from Several Dates in April 2017
- Event Starts at 8 PM (Doors Open at 7:30 PM)
- Russian Samovar, Manhattan
The Russian Cabaret Night will feature internationally renowned singer (baritone!) David Serero. You can learn more about David at www.davidserero.com.
David will sing arias and songs from “Eugene Onegin” and “Fiddler on the Roof”, as well as repertoire from Russian and Jewish folklore, in addition to many surprises!
Your ticket includes the performance, as well as the three-course dinner with Russian caviar & blinis, beef stroganoff, and chocolate cake.
To Learn More:
- April 17, 2017; 8 PM
- April 24, 2017; 8 PM
For nearly 30 years this restaurant brings the elegance and warmth of old Russia to the heart of New York City. Conveniently located in Midtown Manhattan, amidst bustling theater life, Russian Samovar is a perfect place for a date, a pre-theater or after-show dinner, a birthday celebration, or any other occasion.
- “Great food, great music…Servers are always very warm and helpful. Piano, violin, singing. Some dancing, good times.” OpenTable
- “This restaurant has a very good selection of Russian specialties. Food was very well prepared and tasty. The blitzes were outstanding. Very caring staff ensure you are happy with your meal and service.” OpenTable
Please bring this voucher to Russian Samovar on the day of the event.
Please e-mail email@example.com.