If there is one thing that Russians love, it is fine European cuisine with a Mediterranean flair. No wonder Salute! was so popular on My Russian Deal last time we offered it in 2011. It is now back by popular demand!
Acclaimed for its impeccable hospitality, Salute! Restaurant delivers a dining experience that epitomizes savory food, exquisite service, and the spirit of Italian and American culture marinated into one.
About the deal:
$30 for $60 Worth of Food and Drinks at Salute! Restaurant
Salute! is located in the center of Manhattan, on Madison Avenue and 39th Street, offering a prime location for New Yorkers and tourists alike.
Salute’s talented Chefs artfully combine their culinary skills by infusing the finest ingredients in preparing homemade pasta dishes, Italian-style seafood, and healthy gourmet delights. A few specialties include the Mediterranean sea bass and the braised beef ravioli stuffed with wild mushrooms and cream. As for the wines, they range in aroma and flavor that come from the most distant corners of the planet.
- Selected cured meats and Gaeta olives
- Marinated yellow fin tuna, cucumbers, fennel, radish
- Salute! eggplant homemade mozzarella and tomatoes
- Crispy fried calamari, rosemary, sage, cherry peppers, spicy tomato, and tartar sauce
- Mesclun, tear drop tomatoes, balsamic vinaigrette
- Romaine, Caesar dressing, Parmigiano, anchovies & homemade grissini
- Atlantic bay scallops, shrimp, calamari, prawns & endive, lemon vinaigrette
- Braised lamb ragu, san Marzano tomato
- Spaghetti tossed with imported Italian clams, cherry tomatoes in champagne
- Tortelloni stuffed with ricotta and tomato basil
- Adriatic sea bass, grilled winter greens
- Black and white sesame crusted yellow fin tuna, soba, wasabi
- Pan seared with Alaskan king salmon, tomato broth
- Veal scaloppini, capers lemon
- Grilled chicken breast, rosemary, lemon butter sauce
- Veal chop, baby aragula, warm anchovy-caper vinaigrette
- Braised veal shank, gremolata, risotto Milanese
- “Lunch was a fabulous experience. Excellent service and warm hospitality. The food was prepared to perfection. Shrimp special over greens as an app- very good. Branzini off the menu was grilled perfectly.” Yelp
- “I’ve been here a lot of times over the years and it has been a great place to take a client, meet a friend for lunch or dinner, or have a romantic dinner with my husband. The prices are typical midtown prices (it isn’t cheap, but it isn’t unreasonable for its location and ambiance) but the food quality is great and elegant, really good pastas, pizzas, salads, you name it, and the menu selection is pretty wide. Overall I think it’s a great choice if you don’t mind spending a few bucks. And the decor is lovely.” MenuPages
- “I don’t remember having Italian food this good outside Little Italy in a long time. Pretty much hand-made pasta with just enough sauce, an a baked eggplant dish that just melted in your mouth.” Yelp