Conveniently located in the heart of Brighton Beach, Shorefront Y is our community’s gateway to recreational activities, Jewish-identity building, cultural events, and much more! It is only fitting that Shorefront Y features one of the best summer camp programs in the city!
With today’s voucher, you get two options, depending on the length of the summer camp program you are seeking.
With this FREE Voucher:
OPTION 1: Receive $100 off for the entire camp season: July 2 – August 24, 2012
OPTION 2: Receive $50 off for either Session 1 (July 2 – July 27, 2012) or Session 2 (July 30 – August 24, 2012)
- What is the age group of the Kids Summer Camp?
- Ages 5-13.
- What are some Shorefront Y camp activities:
- Swimming in the ocean & indoor pool
- Team sports
- Arts & Crafts
- Dance & Drama
- Science Experiments
- Exciting day trips
- Overnight trips for older campers to destinations, such as Washington, D.C. and Dorney Park
- Regular camp hours: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Extended camp hours: 7:45 AM – 6:30 PM (optional, available for an additional fee)
- Is there a Kosher meal option?
Absolutely. Kosher lunch and snacks are provided.
- What about the transportation?
There is a door-to-door transportation option available for an additional fee.
- Can we hear from some parents about the camp?
- “My son is excited to go to camp everyday! He loves his counselors who always find how to keep the kids interested in various activities.” Lina S
- “Summer camp has been an amazing experience. Every day my daughter Raquela has new and exciting adventures and the teen counselors are great role models to the kids. The camp has great energy, every day is a new learning experience for the kids. I hear all about their fun games, music, arts & crafts and weekly trips.” Dina F.
- How do I learn more about the camp?
Please visit the Shorefront Y’s website:
- What is the best contact info for more details and prices?*
Please call 718-646-1444, ext. 335.