Everyone is buzzing about SKOVORODKA on Brighton Beach!
Popular Russian dishes are gracing this restaurant’s menu. New Yorkers stop by for quick lunches and relaxed dinners. They then come back again and bring friends and family!
$15 for $30 Worth of Food and Drinks at SKOVORODKA
- Oliver Salad
- Burrato Salad
- Ocean Salad
- Kani Salad
- Salmon Tartare
- Crepes with Red Caviar
- Assorted Smoked Fish
- Assorted Smoked Meats
- Eggplant Caviar Odessa Style
- Sesame Seared Tuna
- Pan Fried Potatoes with Mushrooms
- Ukrainian Borscht
- Mushroom Soup “Skovorodka” Style
- Fisherman’s Soup
- Soup Solyanka
- Chicken Soup with Pirogi
- “Skovorodka” Signature Short Ribs
- Pan Fried Flounder
- Chicken “Tabaka”
- Fillet Mignon
- Grilled Lamb Chops
- Homemade Chicken Cutlets Russian Style
- Lamb Shank in Teriyaki Sauce
- Grilled Sturgeon
- Frutti de Mare “Skovorodka” Style
- Beef Stew in a Clay Pot
- Shrimp Scampi
- Creme Brulee
- Apple Strudel
- Assorted Pastries and Cakes
For a complete menu, please visit:
- Reasonably priced, tasty food, would be fun to come here with a group for dinner I think.
-They treated me like a king, food was delicious and manager was very prompt and courteous.
- So I invite you all to come to Skovorodka, order yourself some Kvass and/or fruit compote, sit back, relax and enjoy the friendly atmosphere while your taste buds get transported to a different country!
Please e-mails firstname.lastname@example.org