Having a perfect Hollywood smile doesn’t have to be a Hollywood luxury! It can be easily affordable in the heart of Manhattan and in the comfort of a single office visit!
Meet Dr. Peter Mann! Originally from Ukraine and educated in the United States, Dr. Mann adheres to the highest standards of dentistry, striving to make every Zoom whitening procedure a luxurious and stress-free experience! You are guaranteed to leave his office with your teeth many shades whiter! You are guaranteed excellent professional care and state-of-the-art dental services!
$129 for Zoom Teeth Whitening (Original Value: $600)
- About Zoom Teeth whitening:
Zoom teeth whitening system is a bleaching process that lightens discolored enamel. Zoom teeth whitening system is a safe, effective and fast way to brighten your teeth in a single office visit. The procedure is much more convenient than wearing trays or strips, making it a great choice for busy patients.
Zoom teeth whitening is done in the office during one visit of an hour. A gentle, hydrogen peroxide-based whitening gel is applied to your teeth. The gel is then exposed to a high-intensity light. After the treatment, your teeth will be up to 10-12 shades whiter.
- About Smile Arts of New York:
At Smile Arts of New York modern cosmetic dental procedures can help you achieve the look you’ve always wanted. Smile Arts is one of the top providers in the New York area for Zoom teeth whitening, veneers, Invisalign, and dental implants services to promote the well-being of patients.
The goal of Smile Arts of NY is to create a luxurious and stress-free experience, while providing premier state-of-the-art dental services. The office is conveniently located in midtown Mahattan (East 40th between Madison and Park Avenue). A visit to Smile Arts of NY is a far cry from the usual trip to the dentist. Smile Arts professionals believe in treating people, not just teeth!
Originally from Ukraine, Dr. Peter Mann moved to New York City more than 22 years ago. His goal is to provide excellent dental experience for his fellow New Yorkers. Dr. Mann has completed over a thousand hours of continuing education in cosmetic, implant, and sedation dentistry. In 2009 Dr. Mann received the fellowship award from the International Congress of Oral Implantology.
Having worked with some of the top world renowned dentists throughout New York City, several years ago Dr. Mann decided it was time to achieve his vision by opening Smile Arts of NY office in the heart of Manhattan on E. 40th between Madison and Park Ave. Dr. Mann lives minutes from the office. Patients undergoing treatment have his cell phone number and can always get in touch with any questions or concerns.
- “I have been honestly blown away by the concern showed to me after my procedure, it shows that this business cares about the experience of its patience at Smile Arts Of NY… The decor, allure, the sense of value and appreciation this place has for its patience is outstanding. I’m %100 percent confident in revisiting this office for any future dental appointments.” Yelp
- “The staff and the dentist were all SO nice and made my time there really comfortable. They explained every step in detail, asked if I had any concerns, set me up in front of a TV with Netflix, and a little over an hour (and an episode of Toddlers In Tiaras) later my teeth are 8 shades whiter!” Yelp
- Do you have questions about the deal?
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org