SEMEINYE STRASTI Theater Tickets at 20% Off
- Saturday, March 9, 2013, 7 PM
- Tribeca Performing Arts Center, Manhattan
- $44 for Orchestra Center/Orchestra Side, Row G ($55 Value)
- $50 for Orchestra Side, Row A ($55 Value)
- $40 for Mezzanine Side, Rows J & L ($50 Value)
- $36 for Mezzanine Side, Rows L & M ($45 Value)
- $36 for Mezzanine Center, Row S ($45 Value)
- $27 for Mezzanine Side, Row T ($35 Value)
«Семейные страсти» is the quintessential story about family love, feud, and inter-generational problems. These problems are as old, as life itself, but they become particularly fascinating when there are four first-class actresses sharing the same stage!
The unusual composition of the play, which reminds of a musical rondo, does not immediately reveal that all four characters belong to the same family. Nor is it immediately obvious that much of the play is composed of reminiscences about those who no longer exist…
- SEMEINYE STRASTI on YouTube:
- Woman 1: Alexandra Sydoruk
- Woman 2: Nelia Popova
- Woman 3: Valentina Panina
- Woman 4: Tamara Abrosimova
The Komissarzhevskaya Theater (Академический драматический театр имени В. Ф. Комиссаржевской) is one of the most famed theaters in St. Petersburg. Named after a renowned Russian actress, Vera Komissarzhevskaya, it is known for numerous well-received productions, such as Tsar Fyodor and The Death of Ivan the Terrible. In recent years, the theater has been touring the world, with its plays performed in more than 25 countries.
Please bring your voucher (s) to the venue within one hour of the show date. You will exchange it for the ticket (s) with seats in the specified rows.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org