You first come here for a date. You then come back with your friends. Ultimately, you rent the whole place for a private event or celebration! This is what Talia’s Steakhouse & Bar is all about – a place for all seasons and occasions! A place where you don’t have to be Jewish to enjoy fine Glatt Kosher food!
Treat yourself to an unforgettable evening at the only full dine-in Glatt Kosher restaurant on the Upper West Side. Talia’s is a prime romantic dating spot with a full bar, with a candle and real rose on each table. The dim lights are complemented by mellow rock or smooth jazz performed live every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday night. The large outdoor cafe will allow you to enjoy good weather on a scenic block of Amsterdam Avenue, while sipping on wine and indulging in juicy ribeye or fresh salmon. Since the last seating is at Midnight (4 AM on Saturday nights), Talia’s is the best place for you to grab a bite after a late concert or if your plane landed late.
This deal is perfect as a gift for anniversaries, birthdays or other special occasions.
And now – here are the details you’ve been patiently waiting for!
About today’s deal:
With your FREE Voucher:
$75 for Prix-Fixe Dinner for Two & Bottle of Wine at Talia’s Steakhouse and Bar ($150 value):
About prix-fixe dinner for two:
- Choice of two appetizers: Talia’s Greens, Soup du Jour, Hummus & Tahini, Assorted Middle-Eastern Combination.
- Choice of two entrees: Ribeye Steak, Braised Lamb Shank, Chicken Marsala, Grilled Atlantic Salmon.
- Choice of two sides: Sauteed Onions or Mushrooms, French Fries or Mashed Potatoes, Steamed or Sauteed Spinach or Mixed Vegetables, Steamed Rice.
- Choice of two desserts: Lemon, Raspberry or Mango Sorbet, Vanilla or Chocolate Ice Cream, Tiramisu: Chocolate Dome, Chocolate Souffle with Vanilla Ice Cream.
- Choice of one bottle per table of two or two glasses per individual of wine: Baron Herzog Pinot Grigio (California), Herzog Selection Cabernet Sauvignon (France).
Talia’s on YouTube:
Watch and find out what makes Talia’s different: http://www.taliassteakhouse.com/
What others are saying:
I want to recommend Talia’s as a great place to go for a date. MenuPages
Excellent kosher food. Authentic flavors reminiscent of mother’s most elaborate home cooked meals. Open Table