Tango Parties and Classes Up To 80% Off!
- Choose from 4 Deals and 2 Locations!
- Ukrainian East Village Restaurant, Manhattan
- NY Ball, Manhattan
- OPTION 1: $25 for Tango Thursdays at Ukrainian East Village Restaurant, includes class, Tango Social and glass of Malbec ($47 Value)
- OPTION 2: $15 for Tango Saturdays, the first Saturday of the month at The Ball NY, includes one hour introductory class, refreshments, special performance and sometime live musi
- OPTION 3: $100 for 2 months unlimited Beginner Tango and Milonga Classes plus 2 months unlimited Dance Socials, , at Ukrainian East Village Restaurant ($456 value)
- OPTION 4: INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCEDTANGO/MILONGA: 8 Classes plus 4 Free Dance Socials ($228 value – $180 for classes and $48 for dance socials)
- OPTION 1 (Tango Thursdays): Ukrainian East Village Restaurant: 140 2nd Ave b/w St. Marks & 9th, at 7:00 PM
- OPTIONS 2 (Tango Saturdays) The first Saturday of the month atThe Ball NY: 131 W 35th Street, 5th Floor, Class from 8:30 – 9:30PM, Dance Social from 9:30PM to 2:00AM, Performance at Midnight
- OPTION 3, Wednesday 6:30PM to 7:30PM Beginner Tango, 7:30PM-8:30PM Beginner Milonga, The Ball NY, 131 West 35th, 5th floor, Thursday, Ukrainian East Village Restaurant, 140 2nd Ave. b/w St. Marks & 9th, 7:00PM-8:00PM Beginner Tango, 8:00PM-9:00PM Beginner Milonga
- OPTION 4, Wednesday, The Ball NY, 131 West 35th, 5th floor, 7:30PM-8:30PM Inter/Adv. Milonga, 8:30PM-9:30PM Inter/Adv. Tango, Thursday, Ukrainian East Village Restaurant, 140 2nd Ave. b/w St. Marks and 9th St. 7:PM-8PM Inter/Adv . Tango, 8:00PM-9PM Inter/Adv. Milonga
Note: For specific days/start times, please see the schedule below -
- Your Tango Tuesday/Saturday Admission Ticket Includes:
- 1-Hour Introductory lesson
- Glass of wine
- Complimentary refreshments
- Special tango performance
What’s more sexy than Argentine tango? Indulge your date (or go solo!) and step into the Golden era… a neighborhood tango saloon – the warmth of a sexy, subtle light draws you into the romantic atmosphere of rich crimson heat! The enticing sounds of tango music playing on a gramophone… draws you into the intimate embrace of figures moving slowly… the lingering glances… the infinite possibilities…
Jon is one of the few teachers who specializes in traditional close embrace, combined with his extensive knowledge of all three dance styles, Tango, Milonga and Vals, make him one of the most sought-after instructors in NYC.
His progressive and fun approach to teaching continues to inspire students of all levels to grow at an accelerated pace. Jon’s philosophy is that technique is the grammar that holds the language of the dance together. His mission – to pass on the in-depth knowledge he has acquired from his many great teachers to his students, contribute to the growth of local tango community and help preserve the traditions of Argentine Tango.
To Learn More:
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.