Join the annual festival celebrating the centennial of jazz in 2017 with 14 of NYC’s best hot jazz, swing, and blues bands (nearly 100 performers!) at the stunning & exclusive private club from the gilded age, The Players Club!
JAZZ FESTIVAL Tickets at 30% Off! An Incredible All-Day Extravaganza!
- Sunday, April 23, 2017
- Choose from First Half / Second Half / Full Day Options
- 2 PM – 1 AM
- The Players Club, Manhattan
- Choose from Two Types of Tickets:
- GA Admission
- VIP Admission
VIP Admission Includes: skipping any lines at the door; swing lesson; access to all floors, exclusive access to VIP reserved seating area in front of Main Stage in Ballroom, and Library (1st half only).
Join your fellow New Yorkers for the debut of the annual JAZZ FESTIVAL, celebrating the centennial of jazz in 2017 with 14 of NYC’s best hot jazz, swing, and blues bands (nearly 100 performers!) at the stunning & exclusive private club from the gilded age, The Players Club!
Below are all the details! One of the best line-ups ever!
1st HALF - 2:00 to 5:00 PM:
The first half of the full day festival: you may get tickets for just this half, or for the entire day. (At 5pm all ticketed guests must leave the venue so that the organizers can reset for the second half.)
* Dan Levinson’s Roof Garden Jass Band w. Esther Queen (2:15-3:30pm / Library)
A special centennial celebration and presentation of recorded jazz with note-for-note re-creations of the first jazz recordings by the Original Dixieland “Jass” Band which was released mid-April 1917. Plus Phonograph DJ MAC (Michael Cumella)
* Baby Soda Jazz Band (3:50-4:50pm / Library)
* Jason Prover & Sneak Thievery Orchestra (4-5pm / Ballroom)
* Adrien Chevalier Gypsy Jazz Band (2-4pm / Card Room)
* solo pianists Arthur Migliazza, Dalton Ridenhour, and others (2-5pm / The Grill)
2nd HALF – 5:45 PM to 1 AM:
The second half of the full day festival: you may get tickets for just this half, or for the entire day.
THE BALLROOM (aka Dinning Hall)
Glenn Crytzer All Stars (6-7pm)
The Grand St. Stompers w. Gordon Au & Molly Ryan (7:30-8:30pm)
* Avalon Jazz Band w. Tatiana Eva-Marie (9-10pm)
* Gordon Webster Band w. Charles Turner (10:30-11:30)
* Sweet Megg & The Wayfarers (6:15-7:15pm)
* Mike Davis & The New Wonders (7:45-8:45pm)
* Olli Soikkeli Trio (9:15-10:15pm)
* Professor Cunningham & his Old School (10:45-11:45pm)
THE KINSTLER ROOM
* pianists incl. Dalton Ridenhour and Jon Weber (5:45-9:30pm)
* King Solomon Hicks Quartet (10-11pm)
* Festival Jam Session (11:30pm-1am)
* DeWitt Fleming Jr. - tap dancer
* Svetlana Shmulyian - vocalist
* Dandy Wellington - MC / singer
* The Bathtub Ginny’s - chorus girl dance group
* DJs VaVa Voon and Odysseus Bailer
* free dance lesson by Jaime Shannon (7-7:30pm)
* cash bars on every floor
* and so much more!
For this annual festival, the choice is the stunning and exclusive private club from the gilded age: THE PLAYERS CLUB! Its past members included Humphrey Bogart, Lauren Bacall, Frank Sinatra, Mark Twain, Edwin Booth and so many others.
Proper attire requested – Retro Chic, Vintage, Suits, cocktail attire, or biz casual… think Boardwalk Empire, Gatsby, Mad Men. No shorts, t-shirts, torn/tattered jeans, workout or warm-up attire, fitness/athletic shoes, and ball/casual caps. Security will have final say on dress code admittance.
Please bring your ticket to The Players Club within 1 hour of the show time and exchange it for your ticket.
Please e-mail email@example.com.