We are not sure if Uncle Vanya had a sweet tooth, but with today’s offer we surely hope that you’ve got one:
For every two people:
Receive FREE dessert and tea for two (worth ~$15) when you spend $30 at Uncle Vanya Cafe!
In business since 1992, Uncle Vanya has the coziness of a cafe and the menu selection of a finest Russian restaurant. Named after one of Anton Chekhov’s plays, it brings the aura of old Russia into New York City. This is a place where New Yorkers gather to talk about art, gossip about life, and unwind to some live music, good food, and fine wine.
Before you get to the fun and enticing dessert menu, here are some ideas of what you can order for dinner:
- Bliny: Russian crepes with red caviar, smoked salmon, or sour cream
- Pelmeni Tiny warm dumplings with ground beef and spices
- Golubtsy Staffed cabbage rolls with meat and rice in tomato sauce
- Beef Stroganoff: Sliced beef with warm mushrooms
- Chicken Vanya: Special pan-fried chicken with homemade sauce
So grab your FREE voucher today and dessert+tea will be on the house next time you visit Uncle Vanya!