We are not sure if Uncle Vanya had a sweet tooth, but with today’s offer we surely hope that you’ve got one:
For Every Two People:
Receive Free Dessert and Tea for Two (Worth ~$15) When You Spend $30!
In business since 1992, Uncle Vanya has the coziness of a cafe and the menu selection of a finest Russian restaurant. Named after one of Anton Chekhov’s plays, it brings the aura of old Russia into New York City. This is a place where New Yorkers gather to talk about art, gossip about life, and unwind to some live music, good food, and fine wine.
Before you get to the fun and enticing dessert menu, here are some ideas of what you can order for dinner:
- Bliny: Russian crepes with red caviar, smoked salmon, or sour cream
- Pelmeni Tiny warm dumplings with ground beef and spices
- Golubtsy Staffed cabbage rolls with meat and rice in tomato sauce
- Beef Stroganoff: Sliced beef with warm mushrooms
- Chicken Vanya: Special pan-fried chicken with homemade sauce
- “Pretty good. I was not a huge fan of Russian but thanks to Uncle Vanya I am now. The atmosphere is nice and cozy, they also have a pianist playing during dinner time (very old world, love it) I really like the fact that it is reasonably priced for Russian home style food considering their location….Midtown west” Yelp
- _"As someone who enjoys Russian food and atmosphere I was very happy to find Uncle Vanya on our visit to NY. The atmosphere was very friendly and the food was enjoyable. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a pleasant evening." MenuPages
- “Great place, especially considering that they manage to keep their prices lower than other Russian (old and new) restaurants in the city. Food is not outstanding, but still very good. The best thing about Uncle Vanya is the atmosphere of a small, cozy old school European cafe, with piano player in the evenings, posters of Uncle Vanya performances by various theaters and overall decor.” Yelp
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org